Yellow Coat

Saturday, December 12, 2015


Kelly Dougher

Kelly Dougher

Kelly Dougher


Check it out: new glasses and a new winter coat.

The glasses are the Durand glasses from Warby Parker, and I got the coat on sale from Zara during Black Friday. I'm trying to wear more color these days--mostly because Doug sheds all over my black clothing, so I don't really have a choice. I really love how this coat brightens up even the dreariest day.
Kelly Dougher


Kelly Dougher

Well, enjoy the holidays, everyone. Here's hoping your holiday celebrations are as blindingly bright and cheerful as my coat. 

Outfit details:


Coat: Zara
Glasses: Warby Parker's the Durand in Woodland Tortoise
Bag: Forever 21
Dress: Thrifted
Boots: Target
Lipstick: NARS Velvet Matte Pencil in Cruella


P.S. I just saw this NY Times/Bill Cunningham video after posting this. I'm such a goddamn trendsetter. 


Photos by Josh Kirby

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment