Celine Box Bag: Get the Look for Less

Thursday, September 3, 2015



I am not a bag person--at all. I LOVE shoes (I can barely go on the Internet without seeing at least one pair of shoes that I need to buy) and so my shoe collection is out of control, but bags? Meh.

I have around three bags that I use regularly. Often I'll be putting together an outfit and realize that none of my bags really go with the look. I was thinking about this the other day and decided that I need a classic, minimal bag that will go with every look--from casual daytime outfits to sleek evening outfits.

Now, if I had a few thousand dollars, I would know exactly which bag to buy to meet my needs: the Celine Classic Box Bag, as pictured above. I've been obsessed with it for ages now, keeping it on my mental list of "things to buy if I ever strike it rich" (don't pretend you don't have such a list). Sadly, I definitely won't be able to afford a Celine bag anytime soon.

So you can imagine how excited I was to find this bag while idly perusing the Forever 21 website over the weekend (everyone has their vices, OK?):


This Structured Faux Leather Crossbody bag from Forever 21 is only $22. I ordered it immediately and am now impatiently waiting for it to arrive. I doubt it could ever truly measure up to the original Celine bag, but it's pretty darn close and for $22 I am not going to be complaining.

Now I can stop worrying about carrying all of my shit around in an ugly bag that clashes with my outfit... and spend that time thinking about cute shoes instead.

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment