Summer Suede

Friday, July 17, 2015


zara suede shirt

summer street style

zara platform wedges

leopard print bag

summer street style

OUTFIT DETAILS:


Top: Zara
Boyfriend jeans: Old Navy
Bag: Monki via Asos
It finally got hot enough to wear this barely-there top that I got on sale from Zara. I love the mix of suede and silk and the details in the back. I've had these boyfriend jeans forever, and I think their tomboy vibe added a nice contrast to the delicate top. As for shoes, all I knew was that I wanted to be as tall as possible but still comfy, so massive wedge platforms it was.

As you can see from this outfit I'm definitely into contrasts right now, such as feminine vs. masculine and delicate vs. clunky. I'm no longer that interested in pairing a sexy top with sexy heels (well, OK, maybe some nights). I'm way more interested in juxtapositions, even awkward ones.

Photos by Josh Kirby

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment