Comfort Zone

Friday, July 24, 2015

This outfit is a bit outside of my comfort zone.



how to wear a jumpsuit



zara heels

forever 21 jumpsuit

forever 21 mirrored sunglasses

OUTFIT DETAILS:


Jumpsuit: Forever 21
Sunglasses: Forever 21
Bra: Target
Shoes: Zara
Arm cuff: thrifted

GET THE LOOK: 




Similar jumpsuit; similar sunglassessimilar shoes; similar bra; similar arm cuff

This is my first time wearing a jumpsuit and I don't honestly know that I nailed it, per se. I think jumpsuits are tricky primarily because they have to fit perfectly. I just ordered this from Forever 21 online and hoped for the best, and I think it's a little too big in some areas (plus it makes me wish I was taller--hence my pairing it with killer heels). I might also have been a little ambitious by choosing a culottes jumpsuit on my first attempt... Two tricky trends in one, for sure!

I still had fun wearing it though. It's always a good thing to go outside of your comfort zone, so I'm glad I did. I'd love to hear: What's the last thing you wore that was outside of your comfort zone?

Photos by Josh Kirby

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment