Summer Buzz

Friday, June 5, 2015

It's been a while since I posted any outfit photos, and in the meantime, I shaved my head.

It's still pretty new but I already feel my style changing so much. I'm suddenly drawn to a more graphic, minimal aesthetic: black and white, clean lines, a dramatic cat eye... I'm really excited to see where my style goes this summer.

Prepare for a massive photo dump--we had fun with this photo shoot. (Outfit details at the end.)

girl with buzz cutold navy moto jacket


girl with buzz cut

forever 21 summer dress


swedish hasbeens knockoff

warby parker madison sunglasses


white summer dress

girl with buzz cut

So yeah, I'm really feeling my summer haircut (in case you couldn't tell). If you want to watch the video of me shaving my head, it's on xoVain! I also wrote something about it for Refinery29 so when that goes up in the next week or so I'll come back and post a link which you can read right here.

OUTFIT DETAILS:


Dress: Forever 21
Jacket: Old Navy
Shoes: Old Navy (you might still be able to find these in-store on clearance)
Bag: Monki (via Asos)
Lipstick: Essence Longlasting Lipstick in "Barely There"

GET THE LOOK:




Similar dress; similar jacket; similar shoes; similar bagWarby Parker sunglasses


Leave a Comment

  1. What guard did you use on the clipper?

    ReplyDelete