If I Die Tell Mindy Kaling I Love Her

Thursday, June 25, 2015

mindy kaling shirt

90s summer outfit

zara suede skirt

wooden clogs

zara suede skirt


A few things I especially love right now, in bullet point format:


  • Mindy Kaling. If you haven't watched The Mindy Project yet you should!
  • $1 Dollar General store jewelry. This necklace says "Lucky star" on the back. 
  • Suede mini skirts
  • Ridiculously '90s clogs that I found at the thrift store and that also happen to be the only shoes I can wear right now thanks to bug bites :(

OUTFIT DETAILS:


Mindy Kaling tee that I turned into a tank: Nylon Shop
Suede mini skirt: Zara (on sale!)
Star necklace: Dollar General (for real tho, $1!)
Shoes: Thrifted
Bag: Thrifted

GET THE LOOK:




Mindy Kaling shirt; similar skirtWarby Parker sunglasses; similar shoes (pricey because I couldn't find a better, cheaper match--check thrift stores!) 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment