Summer Dress // Winter Coat

Friday, March 13, 2015

target knee high boots

zara floral dress

warby parker sunglasses madison

zara floral dress

warby parker sunglasses madison


It's that time of year when I want to break out all my summer dresses but it's not quite warm enough. In these pictures, for example, it was sunny but still frigid and really windy. 

So, I end up wearing summery dresses (like this one that I just found on the Zara clearance rack) with tall boots, tights, and my winter coat. Luckily I think this combination works really well. This dress wouldn't be nearly as interesting on its own, although it does have a really pretty open back.  

My hair, in case you were wondering, is not naturally this wavy. It's all thanks to this Lea Journo Sel de Mer Sea Salt Spray that I'm obsessed with. I was sent a few of their hair styling products a few weeks ago to try out, and this is by far my favorite. I just spray it onto damp hair and scrunch with my hands until waves form--easy, natural waves that last all day. Try it out if you get a chance! 

 Outfit details:


Coat: Zara
Dress: Zara
Boots: Target
Bag: Target
Sunglasses: Warby Parker "The Madison"
Lipstick: Revlon HD Lipstick in Tulip

Photos by Josh Kirby

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment