Green Leather Jacket

Thursday, March 19, 2015


green leather jacket

target over the knee boots

green leather jacket

target over the knee boots

zara floral dress

I am in love with this coat and I'll be sad when it's too warm to wear it. I've wanted a green leather jacket ever since I first saw Veronica Mars wearing one, and I found this one in a thrift store for about $15. It's probably my favorite thrift store find of all time. I'm working on a thrift store post right now actually, so I'll talk more about my thrifting strategies then. 

Thanks to this coat, my tall boots, and my black leather gloves, I felt like a superhero in this outfit. (Whereas this Zara dress belongs completely to someone on Reign.) My powers would be good hair and the ability to find adorable dog-themed underwear; my weakness would be strong winds. Remind me to stop taking outfit photos on the windiest of days--or at least wear more grown-up underwear. 

Outfit details:


Coat: Thrifted
Gloves: Thrifted
Dress: Zara
Boots: Target


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment