BUDGET BEAUTY REVIEW: Sonia Kashuk Limited Edition Holiday Lip Palette & Eye Shadow (on sale now!)

Monday, March 23, 2015

sonia kashuk art deco holiday paletteYou may have noticed these art deco-inspired Sonia Kashuk palettes in your Target's clearance section recently. They were part of the limited-edition Holiday collection, but I believe they're now marking them down to make room for the new spring/summer collections.

I want to do a more detailed review of these later, complete with swatches and demonstrating how the lip colors and eye shadows look on me--but I wanted to throw these photos up right away because I'm sure these palettes will be gone soon. 

(A note: I purchased these myself and am not being paid for this review. Just wanted to share an awesome find!)


sonia kashuk art deco palettes reviewsonia kashuk art deco eye shadow palette

sonia kashuk art deco lip palette

I bought the Jazzed Up Nudes Lip Palette and the Deco Starlet Eye Shadow Palette for $6 each (originally $20). I had my eye on both of these ever since Christmas because they're so gorgeous, but I didn't want to spend a total of $40. Now $12 is another matter entirely, so I'm pretty thrilled with this score.

My initial impression of the lip palette is that each of the five shades is gorgeous and wearable for any skin tone. The packaging is really nice (it feels substantial and looks pretty on my vanity), as is the lip brush that comes with it. There's a noticeable fragrance but as picky as I am, I don't mind it at all. The colors are somewhat sheer but they're buildable, and I was really surprised at how hydrating and silky they felt. And of course you can have fun with layering different colors on top of each other. I will have to report back on how long they last on my lips.

I have not even touched the eye shadow palette yet; it's too pretty for me to want to mess it up (I'm obsessed with its art deco style). We'll see if that changes.

If you see these at your local Target, make sure you grab them before they're gone! The clearance price can't be beat, and the packaging and shades are gorgeous and high-quality. You can thank me later.

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment