Statement Necklace

Monday, June 16, 2014




 This feels like the most stereotypical "style blogger" outfit that I've posted yet. That said, I like it a lot and it's always a good idea to step outside of your comfort zone, so here goes.






As you can see, I even attempted the ubiquitous half-tuck. I don't think it went very well, mainly because I am not the kind of person who can casually half-tuck in their shirt and then leave it be. I was artfully rearranging it all night. The half-tuck: not for those with obsessive compulsive personalities. 


My beauty look here is comprised of my newest obsession: the pink-coral blush from Perricone MD's No Makeup Skincare line (which I just wrote about for xoVain). I dab it on my lips and cheeks almost every day now, and I love the overall effect it gives my face. 

Outfit details:

Sunglasses: Warby Parker "The Madison"
T-shirt, cutoffs, and necklace: Forever 21
Purse: Asos (the brand is Monki)
Shoes: Zara


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment